80% of companies say their online interactions have increased since the pandemic began. That means that if you are a retailer or B2C company selling this holiday season, you’re going to see much higher website traffic . People are avoiding crowded stores or even leaving their home to shop, so buying online is now the best solution. Is your website ready to interact with customers?
In a recent HubSpot report, they found that 82% of consumers claim instant responses to their questions are very important when contacting brands. So, if you combine that statistic along with an increase in traffic; you could be at risk to lose customers if you don’t provide an experience that can communicate with them easily.
Ask yourself these questions to see if you are “2020” prepared:
- Is your sales funnel or website ready to meet increased customer demand?
- Will customers have a good experience when they get there?
- More importantly, can they communicate quickly and easily?
If you said no to any of those, don’t worry we have a solution; conversational campaigns!
The Power of Conversational Campaigns
Conversational campaigns are ad and marketing campaigns focused on turning conversations into conversions via chat. It’s a multi-channel chatbot strategy that integrates conversational interfaces into common touchpoints of your sales funnel.
With our platform, brands can seamlessly advertise, inform and convert all within one conversation. Marketing and advertising teams can build a simple chatbot in minutes with our no-code bot builder and then use it in 3 ways: through display ads, landing pages or website. Each of which are proven to increase personalization, engagement and conversion rate (compared to static or non-interactive campaigns).
Turn your landing page into and experience
Our solution for landing pages are called “ConvoPages” (short for conversational landing page). These convopages are split screen experiences that show images on the left side, and a chat window on the right, giving the user a more personable experience by ‘simulating’ a conversation with a brand. Users feel more attended to and heard by engaging in this branded experience. See how the OREO demo interacts with their users by using a convopage for promoting their product variations. It asks visitors how they eat their OREO then suggests the best fit.
There are so many uses for conversational landing pages too! Our customers have used them for:
- LeadGen – Instead of a typical “Contact us” or “Get a Free Quote” form on your website, you have a brief conversation that’s more dynamic or asks more specific questions. That way you gain more open-ended information helping you build a profile on that lead. Users will also appreciate the personalized approach that feels more holistic and less pressured.
- Surveys – Companies want to know how they’re doing, data on customer experience can be invaluable. Turn a static and limited survey form into a dynamic conversation that gets more in-depth with a reviewer who may have more specific feedback or needs. Our dashboard can record all the responses and turn that into valuable marketing data.
- Quizzes – Make things entertaining with personality, knowledge or shopping quizzes that users can take for fun! Asking a 5-8 question quiz about your users preferences, taste, likes and dislikes can help you suggest certain products or services you offer. This makes it a personalized experience that can increase intent to purchase by 90%. BuyFromAi uses our software to showcase interactive shopping quizzes focused on who you’re shopping for, not what you’re shopping for. Like for instance, on its “shopping for wife” page it will ask “is your wife a coffee or tea person”, then sort its product database to show related items matching the answers.
- Forms / Applications – Need someone to fill out a pretty long and boring form? Turn it into a conversation instead! Anything from a repair request, general inquiry, sweepstakes or competition sign up, or even a job application. NerdRabbit is a tech staffing company working to fulfill positions in IT, specifically within AWS engineering. They built ‘Sheldon’ the Nerdy Rabbit who talks and interviews potential candidates for open positions through their convopage staffing quiz brilliantly labeled “Need an AWS nerd?”.
- FAQ – In times like these in 2020, people are looking for information readily and quickly. That information is also constantly being updated by day to day changes in regulations, shut downs and adjusted hours of businesses. Using a conversational landing page for a FAQ is a great idea that addresses a users need to engage with something or someone who could relay important information to them. Anyone can just read things on a webpage, but making it personable and dynamic is much more CX focused.
A Convopage used for FAQ
Now is the best time to get conversational
At Smart Convos, we strive to offer a software that makes it easy for brands to interact with their customers. We know marketing and advertising teams don’t have a lot of time to learn new tools, so we have one of the easiest chatbot builders in the market. The Covid-19 pandemic has overloaded the web with inquiries and customer behavioral changes and 74% of users prefer chatbots while looking for answers to simple questions.
Now is the time to have genuine conversations with your customers. Let us help you, help them and lets build a conversation together! Try it today free for 14 days!
Sign up for Free 14 day trial
See Conversational Landing Page DEMOS
Madison Hogan with AtlantaInno reached out to us earlier in May to start an on-going interview that followed our lives as a co-founding married couple with children, working during the pandemic. The article covers the past 90 or so days, life before the quarantine, what we’re working on, Google for Startups progress and how we’ve adjusted. Great read for any other working parent out there, we fully empathize with you – the struggle is real!
Life as a startup is hard enough, trying to scale in a pandemic while raising two small girls is an even bigger challenge.
Working from home was less of a shock for the couple. Major said she and her husband have been working remotely for years, though their schedules are different today to take care of the kids. The couple works in shifts, between teaching the girls, making meals and getting to work on their third child, Smart Convos.
“I work 9-to-5. 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. That’s my 9-to-5 now,” she said.
Read the whole article here, enjoy!
We’re excited to announce we’ve added a SLACK integration into our software!
We know teams are always communicating through SLACK, so we’ve had a slack integration feature in our development pipeline for quite some time! Now its finally available. Read the article below to see more information on how to integrate your Smart Convos account with an existing SLACK account.
How to Setup:
1. Login to your Smart Convos Dashboard- http://dashboard.smartconvos.com/
2. Select the channel you want to connect to SLACK Go to the “integrations” tab on the left sidebar > Then click the “add to slack”
3. Login to Slack or Confirm permissions (if you’re already logged in)
4. Once you accept permissions you’ll be able to see a new app connection inside your SLACK account “smart convos live chat”:
5. BOOM! You’re connected and ready to get real notifications from SLACK and jump into conversations right when they’re happening. Click the url link to go straight to the Smart Convos LIve Chat window and start talking! You can also use the SC Slack app to see on-going activity to see what people are saying. We’ll be making more improvements and abilities with SLACK very soon, so check back to see what we’re improving.
As always, reach out to us for any questions! Thanks for reading.
Every website has a landing page, but how many of those landing pages can talk? For now just a few, but don’t be surprised if you begin seeing more of them in the near future. Imagine being able to communicate with everyone who clicks onto your website 24/7. From filling orders to finding the perfect new hiree, this technology will revolutionize the way businesses operate online.
So what exactly is a conversational landing page?
Conversational landing pages, or ConvoPages for short, are interactive pages fueled by AI chat. Instead of searching through a website’s potentially confusing layout, the page presents visitors with a simple chat function that provides them with exactly what they need. This makes the experience more streamlined and less time consuming, giving it an advantage over traditional, frustrating landing pages. At Smart Convos, we have found that 84% of people engage when visiting a ConvoPage, with a bounce rate of only 16% (per 1000 visits). This increased interaction can boost sales or interest in your company. Most importantly, though, ConvoPages are not exclusive to certain types of businesses.
Convo Pages are useful for businesses across all industries
From retail & sales to staffing & hiring and everything in between, ConvoPages change the way you do business. For example, Brandable Box, a customizable box service, uses its ConvoPage to fill orders. Regular customers can choose exactly what they need, but new customers may not know what size and quantity box to order. By using a preset Q&A transcript to ask the right questions, the chatbot suggests the size and quantity of boxes that best suit the customers demands. This saves the customer’s valuable time and brings a personalized touch that online shopping typically lacks.
ConvoPages also learn information about your visitors through their inputs, which helps the AI deliver more personalized responses. This makes the visitor feel understood, resulting in a positive experience that they are more likely to trust and return to. At Smart Convos, we’ve found that, on average, 56% of people are willing to give away personal data for personalized products. This feature leads to some unique applications, like Relutech’s approach. The IT solutions company uses its ConvoPage to help with the staffing process. By taking personality quizzes and answering questions about their qualifications, potential hirees match with companies that best suit them. Their marketing team made it a fun experience by including an adorable mascot, the “nerdrabbit”.
We believe that the future of e-commerce is conversational, and that you can replace entire websites with a conversational landing page. By harnessing AI, data, and messaging interfaces you can build an experience that your customers will love and appreciate.
If you are interested in how a ConvoPage would benefit your website, schedule a demo with us! In 15 minutes, we can show you how to build your own interactive Convo Page.
On Halloween, our CEO Danielle presented our tech at the 3rd Annual ATDC Retail Tech Symposium. The weather was about as spooky as the holiday we were celebrating, but the event was amazing.
The symposium featured 10 of Atlanta’s up and coming startups with benefits in anything retail tech. Some of the companies included Toucan AI, Voxie and VoiceWorx; so artificial intelligence in retail was a hot topic! During our presentation we talked about the potential conversational advertising has on the retail advertising industry. Brands who adopt our platform can create ad campaigns that are highly engaging, hyper-personalized and increase conversions.
If you compare a static retail display ad campaign that relies on the creative to convert versus a dynamic creative that can answers questions about the products its selling; its a totally different experience! Its an EXPERIENCE at all compared to boring digital wallpaper (see our graphic example). People searching for items like shoes, clothing or luxury items can get a personalized experience through conversational advertising to find out which style, color, or size they want. This helps in removing the stigma of the “click-through” of ad campaigns, where 87% of people drop off once clicking through to a landing page or product page.
The feedback we heard was great, people were thrilled to hear about our concept and even asked for pilots! We had a wonderful time presenting and networking at this wonderful event, thanks to ATDC and their Retail Tech Department.
To find out if your business could benefit from a conversational ad campaign, reach out! Email us via info@smartconvos,com or through social media via twitter @SmartConvos.
Thanks for reading, keep it classy Atlanta!