Every business uses landing pages to help with conversions, sales, and gaining important information about their customers. But times are changing and the way people communicate is evolving, especially with COVID and increased remote communication becoming more the norm. SmartConvos is helping to solve this issue without the need for hiring a developer with our new Conversation Landing Page Templates.
What is a conversational landing page?
Our Conversational Landing Pages (we call them ConvoPages) combine your traditional landing page with a chatbot instead of a form that can engage customers, gather leads, schedule appointments, and more. Think “Typeform” but with images, gifs, and a lot more interaction. The split-screen setup makes an easy-to-use interface that’s hyper-engaging and fun for your customers rather than just another boring form.
ConvoPages have been shown to not only perform better when it comes to conversions but also increases engagement and brand awareness. Brandable Box for instance not only saw a 10% conversion rate (measured after click-throughs to their product page) but also a 45% engagement rate. These kinds of stats not only increase your bottom line but allow for better brand awareness and more.
Before now, Smart Convos software has only been set up for customers to build their own conversations from scratch, but now we have conversational landing page templates to help make the process even easier! A simple embed allows you to add your new ConvoPage to your existing website – or share the URL we generate for you free of charge.
Take for instance this Straw Poll, you can build an interactive survey within minutes using this template.
Ask your customers questions about their experience with your brand in a new way that’s fun and interactive. You can utilize the left side of the conversational landing page to show images, graphs, GIFs, or videos to go along with the messages on the right side. It’s a completely different experience from a regular boring form.
Want to engage with your website visitors in a more personalized way?
Use our LeadGen templates to easily get their name, email, and info so you can follow up with more detail and make the sale. Regular static forms are very one-directional, just typing into boxes all lonely; conversational forms make it two-directional making it feel like your talking to a real person. Our templates come pre-filled with great questions and answers set up so you’ll be asking the right things in just the right way.
For Customer Success and more
Have customers you want to thank? Send a conversational thank you eCard that’s personalized and fun!
Maybe you want to send a gift card to their favorite restaurant as a thank you, but want to know which one they’d prefer the most. Or perhaps you just want to send a simple thank you message for their time and then begin the next step of your sales process. The choice is yours – our Thank You eCard templates have all that built-in so you can quickly customize and send!
Choose your Conversational Landing Page template and get started today!
We’ve made the process easy and there are many options available within our templates section. Just pick out a template, sign up for free and your conversational landing page is ready to go. Text and images can be replaced using our new Easy Builder so the conversation matches your brand’s image and voice. No coding required!
Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible and we’re available to help whenever needed. So what are you waiting for, start increasing your conversions with our conversational landing page templates today! 🙂
There are many options available within our templates, and we’re just getting started. Keep an eye out for future posts regarding templates and our new “Easy Builder” which we’ve dubbed the world’s easiest chatbot builder. Stay tuned!
This month, one of our beloved conversational marketing co-founders was featured in the prestigious Women of Martech Success Spotlight.
Samantha Iodice reached out to us in early October to ask Danielle what life as a female founder is like now, how she got there, and what motivates her to do better. She asks about managing life through covid:
“As a CEO, mother, and wife, Danielle must wear many hats and change them frequently throughout the day. This hat dance is compounded by the current circumstances of the pandemic and the implications of having school-aged children. Suddenly, Danielle has a new hat thrust upon her as teacher, to balance alongside the others. Her life is challenging, but she manages it with grace and focuses
As she continues she gets more about her background and where she started as well as what sparked the beginning of Smart Convos.
In 2017, Danielle and her husband started to take notice of AI and its increasing popularity. After some idea exploration and additional research, the couple devised a plan for their first SaaS
company, Smart Convos AI. The initial concept was built on the ability to create chat applications and place them inside display ads using AI chatbots to power this interactivity
Towards the end of the article, she asks for some predictions on the future of AI and if she had any advice for other female founders or people looking to start a business.
According to Danielle, “[Right now], consumers have the ball in their court, 100%. Making [consumers] feel heard and reflected in a brand is paramount. Personalization is key.” Danielle firmly believes AI will assist the transition through two-way advertising communication as the industry evolves past standard push-only methodology. “Building ad campaigns people can interact with (conversational ads / conversational marketing) and talk to should be the next wave that takes over the next five years.”
Danielle has a powerful story and message to be shared with anyone striving for success, especially when the tables get turned on your plans. She recommends and advises women to “be brave with your ideas and speak up.” Danielle says, “Don’t be afraid to try new things that haven’t been done before.”
It’s a great spotlight piece we’re proud of, read the entire article yourself here .
80% of companies say their online interactions have increased since the pandemic began. That means that if you are a retailer or B2C company selling this holiday season, you’re going to see much higher website traffic . People are avoiding crowded stores or even leaving their home to shop, so buying online is now the best solution. Is your website ready to interact with customers?
In a recent HubSpot report, they found that 82% of consumers claim instant responses to their questions are very important when contacting brands. So, if you combine that statistic along with an increase in traffic; you could be at risk to lose customers if you don’t provide an experience that can communicate with them easily.
Ask yourself these questions to see if you are “2020” prepared:
- Is your sales funnel or website ready to meet increased customer demand?
- Will customers have a good experience when they get there?
- More importantly, can they communicate quickly and easily?
If you said no to any of those, don’t worry we have a solution; conversational campaigns!
The Power of Conversational Campaigns
Conversational campaigns are ad and marketing campaigns focused on turning conversations into conversions via chat. It’s a multi-channel chatbot strategy that integrates conversational interfaces into common touchpoints of your sales funnel.
With our platform, brands can seamlessly advertise, inform and convert all within one conversation. Marketing and advertising teams can build a simple chatbot in minutes with our no-code bot builder and then use it in 3 ways: through display ads, landing pages or website. Each of which are proven to increase personalization, engagement and conversion rate (compared to static or non-interactive campaigns).
Turn your landing page into and experience
Our solution for landing pages are called “ConvoPages” (short for conversational landing page). These convopages are split screen experiences that show images on the left side, and a chat window on the right, giving the user a more personable experience by ‘simulating’ a conversation with a brand. Users feel more attended to and heard by engaging in this branded experience. See how the OREO demo interacts with their users by using a convopage for promoting their product variations. It asks visitors how they eat their OREO then suggests the best fit.
There are so many uses for conversational landing pages too! Our customers have used them for:
- LeadGen – Instead of a typical “Contact us” or “Get a Free Quote” form on your website, you have a brief conversation that’s more dynamic or asks more specific questions. That way you gain more open-ended information helping you build a profile on that lead. Users will also appreciate the personalized approach that feels more holistic and less pressured.
- Surveys – Companies want to know how they’re doing, data on customer experience can be invaluable. Turn a static and limited survey form into a dynamic conversation that gets more in-depth with a reviewer who may have more specific feedback or needs. Our dashboard can record all the responses and turn that into valuable marketing data.
- Quizzes – Make things entertaining with personality, knowledge or shopping quizzes that users can take for fun! Asking a 5-8 question quiz about your users preferences, taste, likes and dislikes can help you suggest certain products or services you offer. This makes it a personalized experience that can increase intent to purchase by 90%. BuyFromAi uses our software to showcase interactive shopping quizzes focused on who you’re shopping for, not what you’re shopping for. Like for instance, on its “shopping for wife” page it will ask “is your wife a coffee or tea person”, then sort its product database to show related items matching the answers.
- Forms / Applications – Need someone to fill out a pretty long and boring form? Turn it into a conversation instead! Anything from a repair request, general inquiry, sweepstakes or competition sign up, or even a job application. NerdRabbit is a tech staffing company working to fulfill positions in IT, specifically within AWS engineering. They built ‘Sheldon’ the Nerdy Rabbit who talks and interviews potential candidates for open positions through their convopage staffing quiz brilliantly labeled “Need an AWS nerd?”.
- FAQ – In times like these in 2020, people are looking for information readily and quickly. That information is also constantly being updated by day to day changes in regulations, shut downs and adjusted hours of businesses. Using a conversational landing page for a FAQ is a great idea that addresses a users need to engage with something or someone who could relay important information to them. Anyone can just read things on a webpage, but making it personable and dynamic is much more CX focused.
A Convopage used for FAQ
Now is the best time to get conversational
At Smart Convos, we strive to offer a software that makes it easy for brands to interact with their customers. We know marketing and advertising teams don’t have a lot of time to learn new tools, so we have one of the easiest chatbot builders in the market. The Covid-19 pandemic has overloaded the web with inquiries and customer behavioral changes and 74% of users prefer chatbots while looking for answers to simple questions.
Now is the time to have genuine conversations with your customers. Let us help you, help them and lets build a conversation together! Try it today free for 14 days!
Sign up for Free 14 day trial
See Conversational Landing Page DEMOS
Madison Hogan with AtlantaInno reached out to us earlier in May to start an on-going interview that followed our lives as a co-founding married couple with children, working during the pandemic. The article covers the past 90 or so days, life before the quarantine, what we’re working on, Google for Startups progress and how we’ve adjusted. Great read for any other working parent out there, we fully empathize with you – the struggle is real!
Life as a startup is hard enough, trying to scale in a pandemic while raising two small girls is an even bigger challenge.
Working from home was less of a shock for the couple. Major said she and her husband have been working remotely for years, though their schedules are different today to take care of the kids. The couple works in shifts, between teaching the girls, making meals and getting to work on their third child, Smart Convos.
“I work 9-to-5. 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. That’s my 9-to-5 now,” she said.
Read the whole article here, enjoy!
We’re excited to announce we’ve added a SLACK integration into our software!
We know teams are always communicating through SLACK, so we’ve had a slack integration feature in our development pipeline for quite some time! Now its finally available. Read the article below to see more information on how to integrate your Smart Convos account with an existing SLACK account.
How to Setup:
1. Login to your Smart Convos Dashboard- http://dashboard.smartconvos.com/
2. Select the channel you want to connect to SLACK Go to the “integrations” tab on the left sidebar > Then click the “add to slack”
3. Login to Slack or Confirm permissions (if you’re already logged in)
4. Once you accept permissions you’ll be able to see a new app connection inside your SLACK account “smart convos live chat”:
5. BOOM! You’re connected and ready to get real notifications from SLACK and jump into conversations right when they’re happening. Click the url link to go straight to the Smart Convos LIve Chat window and start talking! You can also use the SC Slack app to see on-going activity to see what people are saying. We’ll be making more improvements and abilities with SLACK very soon, so check back to see what we’re improving.
As always, reach out to us for any questions! Thanks for reading.