Conversational advertising is changing the way that companies interact with their customers. Using this technology has been proven to increase engagement and conversions. Chatbots are here to stay and it’s the perfect time to integrate them into your company’s marketing strategy. You can get started today at signup.smartconvos.com. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of creating a ConvoBot.
Just getting started? Check out our article on How to Create Your First Conversational Campaign.
- On the main Campaigns page, select the campaign you’d like to work on and click Create New Channel.
- On the Channel Selection page, click on Select ConvoBot.
- Enter the Basic Information for your ConvoBot. What will you call it and what would you like for it to do? Select a goal type and number, so that you can keep track of whether the bot is hitting its goals. Also, include what website you plan to put the bot on, and the services that your company offers. When you’re done, click Next.
- Now, create the design of your ConvoBot. Enter a header title showing what you want to appear at the top of the chat window. Write a text field placeholder to show in the message entry box until the customer starts typing. You can also choose your avatar or upload a small image to use instead.
- When you’re happy with how your bot looks, click Submit & Finalize
Congratulations, you’ve just created a ConvoBot!
Next, you need to tell your bot what to say to customers. Read this article on How to Create a Bot Script to learn more.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help! Click Support on the bottom left-hand side of the screen and send us a message, or feel free to give us a call if you require immediate assistance.