80% of companies say their online interactions have increased since the pandemic began. That means that if you are a retailer or B2C company selling this holiday season, you’re going to see much higher website traffic . People are avoiding crowded stores or even leaving their home to shop, so buying online is now the best solution. Is your website ready to interact with customers?
In a recent HubSpot report, they found that 82% of consumers claim instant responses to their questions are very important when contacting brands. So, if you combine that statistic along with an increase in traffic; you could be at risk to lose customers if you don’t provide an experience that can communicate with them easily.
Ask yourself these questions to see if you are “2020” prepared:
- Is your sales funnel or website ready to meet increased customer demand?
- Will customers have a good experience when they get there?
- More importantly, can they communicate quickly and easily?
If you said no to any of those, don’t worry we have a solution; conversational campaigns!
The Power of Conversational Campaigns
Conversational campaigns are ad and marketing campaigns focused on turning conversations into conversions via chat. It’s a multi-channel chatbot strategy that integrates conversational interfaces into common touchpoints of your sales funnel.
With our platform, brands can seamlessly advertise, inform and convert all within one conversation. Marketing and advertising teams can build a simple chatbot in minutes with our no-code bot builder and then use it in 3 ways: through display ads, landing pages or website. Each of which are proven to increase personalization, engagement and conversion rate (compared to static or non-interactive campaigns).
Turn your landing page into and experience
Our solution for landing pages are called “ConvoPages” (short for conversational landing page). These convopages are split screen experiences that show images on the left side, and a chat window on the right, giving the user a more personable experience by ‘simulating’ a conversation with a brand. Users feel more attended to and heard by engaging in this branded experience. See how the OREO demo interacts with their users by using a convopage for promoting their product variations. It asks visitors how they eat their OREO then suggests the best fit.
There are so many uses for conversational landing pages too! Our customers have used them for:
- LeadGen – Instead of a typical “Contact us” or “Get a Free Quote” form on your website, you have a brief conversation that’s more dynamic or asks more specific questions. That way you gain more open-ended information helping you build a profile on that lead. Users will also appreciate the personalized approach that feels more holistic and less pressured.
- Surveys – Companies want to know how they’re doing, data on customer experience can be invaluable. Turn a static and limited survey form into a dynamic conversation that gets more in-depth with a reviewer who may have more specific feedback or needs. Our dashboard can record all the responses and turn that into valuable marketing data.
- Quizzes – Make things entertaining with personality, knowledge or shopping quizzes that users can take for fun! Asking a 5-8 question quiz about your users preferences, taste, likes and dislikes can help you suggest certain products or services you offer. This makes it a personalized experience that can increase intent to purchase by 90%. BuyFromAi uses our software to showcase interactive shopping quizzes focused on who you’re shopping for, not what you’re shopping for. Like for instance, on its “shopping for wife” page it will ask “is your wife a coffee or tea person”, then sort its product database to show related items matching the answers.
- Forms / Applications – Need someone to fill out a pretty long and boring form? Turn it into a conversation instead! Anything from a repair request, general inquiry, sweepstakes or competition sign up, or even a job application. NerdRabbit is a tech staffing company working to fulfill positions in IT, specifically within AWS engineering. They built ‘Sheldon’ the Nerdy Rabbit who talks and interviews potential candidates for open positions through their convopage staffing quiz brilliantly labeled “Need an AWS nerd?”.
- FAQ – In times like these in 2020, people are looking for information readily and quickly. That information is also constantly being updated by day to day changes in regulations, shut downs and adjusted hours of businesses. Using a conversational landing page for a FAQ is a great idea that addresses a users need to engage with something or someone who could relay important information to them. Anyone can just read things on a webpage, but making it personable and dynamic is much more CX focused.
Now is the best time to get conversational
At Smart Convos, we strive to offer a software that makes it easy for brands to interact with their customers. We know marketing and advertising teams don’t have a lot of time to learn new tools, so we have one of the easiest chatbot builders in the market. The Covid-19 pandemic has overloaded the web with inquiries and customer behavioral changes and 74% of users prefer chatbots while looking for answers to simple questions.
Now is the time to have genuine conversations with your customers. Let us help you, help them and lets build a conversation together! Try it today free for 14 days!